How To Ask Yourself The One Question That Will Change Your Life
- Encounter a difficult situation.
- Be prepared for this situation to come up regularly. This could be something as mundane as taking the stairs (and no, I will never shut up about that), or passing up the Thursday night cocktail for something — just this once — that won’t give you hangover.
- Examine your initial reaction.
- Question this reaction. Especially if it’s a form of “NO.”
- Proceed to ask yourself, “Okay. Why not?”
- Let yourself be surprised at the answer — because you might not have one.
- Listen to that.
- Find out what happens when you don’t take “NO” for an answer anymore.